No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just saw some highlights of Lewis Young’s debut for the Blues. How did we play Cordy ahead of this guy? He looked really solid for them.

When Blake Caracella steps in to coach Essendon on Sunday in place of Ben Rutten, I will have achieved the AFL teaching trifecta: I will have taught AFL players, umpires and a coach. It has taken almost 47 years to achieve that. What would they have done without me? :p

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just saw some highlights of Lewis Young’s debut for the Blues. How did we play Cordy ahead of this guy? He looked really solid for them.

He was very inconsistent. One week we'd be thinking we found the KPD we'd been looking for, the next week he'd barely show up. Also by all reports lazy about training.

He was very inconsistent. One week we'd be thinking we found the KPD we'd been looking for, the next week he'd barely show up. Also by all reports lazy about training.
True. But he could have benefited from being played in one position. He looks the type that needs a clear role to just stick to. Bit like Gardner, just do the simple things and we’ll go from there. Young is also getting to play alongside Weitering and Docherty types that will help with role types.

Hope he does well but it took Liam Jones retiring and Oscar McDonald and Mitch McGovern getting injured for him to get a look in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex Walker back for the Crows this week. Not sure if the Adelaide social media team got the memo about why he was missing in the first place. :cool: 🤦‍♂️

Question is, will Walker be able to run through the banner by himself, or will he need Robbie Young holding his hand to 'support him'? I feel sorry for Young, having to participate in that charade. Agree, Crows social media team seems slightly tone deaf by posting that emoji and that photo.

Question is, will Walker be able to run through the banner by himself, or will he need Robbie Young holding his hand to 'support him'? I feel sorry for Young, having to participate in that charade. Agree, Crows social media team seems slightly tone deaf by posting that emoji and that photo.
Yeah the apology video with Young was hard to watch. The emoji celebrating his return is incredibly tone deaf, little wonder why people think racism is still an issue in the AFL - on the same week as the Cyril Rioli stuff came out too. Despite having had Eddie Betts at the club for years being a great voice for this, they still totally miss the mark again.

So 6 years for Moore, eh? Interesting, but at least we won't have to speculate about him.

So to tonight - will Port keep the margin under 50? I can't see them even getting close, and it would have to be the penultimate nail in Hinkley's coffin, surely? Reading the Port board, they've wanted him gone for several years now.

Sounds like Koch has been staunch in his defence of his coach this week, just waiting for Kern to have the "full support of the board"! I understand the Power fans frustration, surely they need a new voice at the helm, but Kochie from Sydney can't seem to read the room. Did he ever have an actual affiliation with Port anyway?

Demons play a sweeper so when they turn it over it’s still hard for the opposition to score on the rebound.

When we turn it over we get ripped open.

Do we not deploy this strategy because we play an extra around the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back