No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Norm reminded us of the Grand Final I’ll add another shocking memory.

Port right now remind me of us after that 123 point loss to the Eagles in 2011.

A side that has been in the preliminary final and through a bit of bad luck and not quite being up to it, not going all the way for the flag

Now the realisation for the coach, the players and the fans is that the window is shut and they‘ve missed their chance.

(Granted Port’s loss tonight isn’t as bad as that loss of ours to WCE but it’s the same vibe)

The fans on the Ports board are solidly behind him in the game day thread.

pirates-of-the-caribbean-black-pearl.gif

Full support of the tarps?

Port have been horrendous tonight, losing to Adelaide last week, after the Prelim against us, you would to struggle to find another team more down on confidence.

Melbourne are good, but come on Port are making them look like a Hawthorn side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oops :$
That was a case of PR101 surely. Make a straight forward, basic announcement, with no accompanying implications in text or emoji form, and standard AFL player profile photo, if necessary. As Leon said, a classless club. I'm no fan of Port (not a fan of any oppo club tbh), but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so Port are far and away my preferred SA club. Far. And. Away.

Stringer out with a hamstring injury. Those extra training loads are working a treat 🙄
Hard to believe he and Macrae debuted in the same round 4, 2013 game, played in a flag together, and look where they are now.

I'm happy with the one still on our list.

That was a case of PR101 surely. Make a straight forward, basic announcement, with no accompanying implications in text or emoji form, and standard AFL player profile photo, if necessary. As Leon said, a classless club. I'm no fan of Port (not a fan of any oppo club tbh), but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so Port are far and away my preferred SA club. Far. And. Away.
I hate Port so much. It’s not even the players, it’s the club. Koch, Hinkley, the desperate cuddling up to China, that dreadfully manufactured atmosphere before the bounce. Absolute scum.

I can’t help but laugh at anything Stringer related. Can you imagine if he ever had as good a year for the Bumbers as he did for us in 2015? They would rename the Brownlow, Norm Smith, Rising Star and Coleman after him.

The Crows are and always have been an utterly classless club.
Do you want him banned for life? He made a mistake and paid a huge public and football penalty. Time to welcome back a ‘prodigal son’. Put your arm around him and love him and that will melt away any latent racism more than continually telling him he is a ‘sinner’.

Do you want him banned for life? He made a mistake and paid a huge public and football penalty. Time to welcome back a ‘prodigal son’. Put your arm around him and love him and that will melt away any latent racism more than continually telling him he is a ‘sinner’.
He’s having a go at the club for the Social Media posts not Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back