No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Fast becoming the Ryan Crowley, Hayden Ballentyne or Jason Akermanis of the 2024.

Rankine was close to best on ground when the shoulder charge by Houston knocked him unconscious. The NRL has outlawed the shoulder charge - AFL needs to get its mindset out of the 1970s.
It was a classic cowardly shirtfront. Shouldn't be allowed.

I'd make an exception for Tony Abbott on Putin but I reckonif he'd done that (even figuratively) Abbott would have got more than a visit by the MRO.

The "happy" Hawks have lost Will Day who has gone to hospital from friendly fire.

I don't like seeing injuries and obviously they will flog the next 2 games in.

If he's out for a while will be interesting to see how they go in finals. He's almost their barometer.

The "happy" Hawks have lost Will Day who has gone to hospital from friendly fire.

I don't like seeing injuries and obviously they will flog the next 2 games in.

If he's out for a while will be interesting to see how they go in finals. He's almost their barometer.
What sort of injury did he cop?

It’s looking like there’s a good chance that we’re actually going to need to win next week to make finals.

I can see all of Freo, Carlton & the Hawks winning next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It amazes me everyone had West Coast as clear favourites. I know Carlton are missing a few key players but still West Coast are pretty bad.

Its a tough one. They're missing their entire forward line but their midfield and backline isn't far. Saad and Cerra probably the only two of note from those two lines. Was just whether they would be able to score but I still expected them to win the inside and territory battle.

We will need to win and if we do most likely an MCG final

Wonder if GWS may want to finish 4th and play Sydney in Sydney

Just have to find a way to win

They absolutely belted Port in Adelaide in last years final. I don't think they are scared of that matchup

If they win they are a chance for 2nd. They have as much on the line as we do unfortunately. Amazed that they are such long odds.

True as Port lose they go 2nd so they have much at stake

Just need to find a way to win

Jesus AFL have hit the jackpot with their fixture for next Sunday.

Dogs vs GWS, Blues vs Saints, Port vs Freo.

Gonna be a hell of a finish to the season next Sunday.

That's why they hold off on the fixture but so much could have and did happen in the last few weeks after they announced that fixture. Pretty much nailed it, fair play to them #CONSPIRACY

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back