No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Mason Cox is such a nothing player. Just wanders around like a spectator.

Would have been a shit 50 imo. He had momentum and can't just stop instantly. Don't want a soft 50 deciding the game.
Hard call. He ran so far over the mark there’s no doubt in my mind he was trying to take seconds off the clock and also stop the quick play on into a chaotic d50. So I’d have paid 50.

But it would have been my final act on this earth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would of been a shit 50 imo. He had momentum and can't just stop instantly. Don't want a soft 50 deciding the game.

I think McCartin knew exactly what he was doing and I think it would have been paid any time in the previous 110 minutes of the game.

Still probably wasn’t as egregious as the non-50 against Sidebottom and McCreery against North so I guess it all evens out in the end. Except for North. The footy gods hate North.

Hard call. He ran so far over the mark there’s no doubt in my mind he was trying to take seconds off the clock and also stop the quick play on into a chaotic d50. So I’d have paid 50.

But it would have been my final act on this earth.
May as well have gone with MJG14 's avatar gesture for the crowd too then :)

Commentators and Sydney players carrying on like they’ve turned it around, they’re being “true to themselves” and other similar such dribble. They’re nowhere near back. You look at the Pies form line over the last 6 weeks and realise a narrow win against them at the SCG doesn’t mean much.

Weren’t we into Schultz as well? Sometimes missing out by being a ‘small’ club means lots of dodged bullets. We missed Jack Martin, Wingard, Schultz and likely Barass now. Of course we also miss good players such as Docherty. Swings and roundabouts…

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back