Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A competent coach would win us the Richmond and Essendon games and half (and probably more) of the Gold Coast, Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane Collingwood, Hawthorn games and we would be sitting 3rd on the ladder. All mediocre teams apart from Sydney (who we lead at half time and let Amartey beat us) and Carlton (who we beat). That's why this season is so frustrating.

More Victorian sides are playing in Geelong now because the ground now has a 40,000 capacity. Richmond played there for the first time in years too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

GCS play Port Power next week, they either rebound strongly from this loss or start their 2nd half slide down the ladder like they usually do.
GC haven't beaten Port since their first ever win. I reckon that'll continue.
We made this Hawthorn team look like their peak 2014 side just a few weeks ago.
The Hawks should be on an eight game game winning streak so they have been the form side of the comp. They were bound to have a downer eventually.

More Victorian sides are playing in Geelong now because the ground now has a 40,000 capacity. Richmond played there for the first time in years too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Collingwood next (won't happen I know).

Maybe....but look at the history of sporting teams on the GC.

Across all sport (V8 Supercars aside), only one team from GC has made a GF. Titans NRLW in 2023.

If Hardwick can make the Suns successful he is a mastercoach.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine being a reasonable first 18 walk up start Gold Coast player...

Get paid ~$700K+, be virtually anonymous down at Surfers Paradise etc whenever you want, have almost 0 scrutiny win/lose/draw from supporters or the local media, kick back on the beach in warm weather most of the year...

No wonder professional sporting teams there go through the motions...

Honestly... Willy Wonka would even be jealous of that level of Gold Pass...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Of course they play Port. They just lost Touk Miller and Sam Day for next week.
But still have Anderson, King, Rowell, Ballard, Flanders, Andrew etc.

If they have to rely on Sam Day to win, then they don't deserve to. Miller isn't their best mid anymore either.

A competent coach would win us the Richmond and Essendon games and half (and probably more) of the Gold Coast, Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane Collingwood, Hawthorn games and we would be sitting 3rd on the ladder. All mediocre teams apart from Sydney (who we lead at half time and let Amartey beat us) and Carlton (who we beat). That's why this season is so frustrating.
Not our fault the umpire thought Draper laying on a ball wasn't considered HTB... Brisbane is also far from mediocre, they just started the season slow and have got into their groove now. Collingwood is also the reigning premier...

The Richmond, Geelong and Melbourne losses hurt the most I reckon, should have at least won 2 of 3.

GC haven't beaten Port since their first ever win. I reckon that'll continue.

The Hawks should be on an eight game game winning streak so they have been the form side of the comp. They were bound to have a downer eventually.
Suns are a completely different side at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back