Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a senior leader though
And not in the slightest way a similar player to Callan Ward, who as I said is the type of senior leader we sorely lack

Tex for instance can't do anything while our midfield is getting beaten

Given the way results are going so far, it may only require 12 wins to make the 8 whilst 13 will guarantee a spot.

We only have 7 weeks to go after this round and come the end of this round the team in 8th spot will have 9 wins (either Coliingwood, GWS or Melbourne) as Brisbane will win tomorrow and be on 9.5 wins.
Don't even give the club any ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even give the club any ideas
Are they likely to take them on
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Kane just had a go at the Port supporter base, called them ‘pathetic’ and the most ‘fickle in the league’…

Can’t see that being received well! Port have certainly got their Crocmedia defenders out in full force now

Hawks fans complaining that playing at GMHBA stadium contributed to their loss and how unfair it is.

Two times in 16 years. My heart bleeds for you. Deluded muppets

in fairness, it’s Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon who would have been in the Hawks sights when complaining.

See Ralphy reporting Josh Carmichael to medically be retired (concussion)

Sad for another players career to end this way of true

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sadly, will happen more and more. Will Hamill is probably one bad head knock away from the same fate.

He said that weeks ago
Yep, and just repeated it again. No one will ever call him out for the clear bias he has with Ken and his bro due to who runs the platforms he’s on, so it’s just sad to see he can say this stuff without any sort of recourse.

I obviously don’t like Port at all, but their supporters don’t deserve this bashing they’re getting in the media from Kane and his cronies.

Yep, and just repeated it again. No one will ever call him out for the clear bias he has with Ken and his bro due to who runs the platforms he’s on, so it’s just sad to see he can say this stuff without any sort of recourse.

I obviously don’t like Port at all, but their supporters don’t deserve this bashing they’re getting in the media from Kane and his cronies.
Its quite funny, he was calling out Tredrea's conflict of interest for being mates with Carr. No mention about his with Ken and Chadbro.

He's just trolling Power fans at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back