Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lions are now in for a real shot at the minor premiership after starting 2-5 and us being ahead of them on % after that draw.

That's incredible on their behalf, but outright depressing on ours.

I reckon Sydney v Brisbane GF.

Yeah Sydney inna form slump. But have been up all year and still a month till Finals to get back.

Brisbane firing.

Would say Port, as much as yesterday was a fast track downhill skiing effort, winning any game by 100 points is still a great effort. Only astreix with Port is September performance.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah Sydney inna form slump. But have been up all year and still a month till Finals to get back.

Brisbane firing.

Would say Port, as much as yesterday was a fast track downhill skiing effort, winning any game by 100 points is still a great effort. Only astreix with Port is September performance.

Like 2016 and (imho) 2022 and 2023, its wide open

Brisbane firing.

Brisbane my tip for a flag.

Not sure Sydney make the GF though as they appear to have peaked too early.

Brisbane firing.

Brisbane my tip for a flag.

Not sure Sydney make the GF though as they appear to have peaked too early.

Brisbane v Port GF.

Sydney are cooked but I reckon they keep 2nd spot with a win over us in R24. Port get 3rd and beat Sydney at the SCG in the first final.
Beware the Bullies, although I saw them live against Port when they lost Naughton early and Weightman didn't even start, and it was the most insipid shit performance of any team I'd seen all year.

Since then, they've beaten Blues, smacked Geelong, belted Sydney, belted Melbourne. They're in some rare form and capable of beating anyone.

Brisbane firing.

Sydeny have the perfect game leading into finals v us in Sydney to get them right back on track. We are their bunnies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydeny have the perfect game leading into finals v us in Sydney to get them right back on track. We are their bunnies.
I get that certain teams match up well on others, but the fact that Sydney and Essendon have been bogey sides for us (not withstanding the win a fortnight ago), are bunnies for Port yet we match up well against Port is just bizarre to me.

Just big dicking about the place while they can.🤣
Tv Show Reality GIF by Endemol Beyond

Freo choke here and Port's all but a Top 4 lock.

They aren’t a top 4 lock.

They still need to win 2 of 3 games.

Brisbane are a lock, Sydney only have to win 1 game given their %. Geelong have Saints and Eagles so they are a lock as well.

It will come down to the Showdown and the game against Freo for Port for top 4.

Bulldogs have us, North and GWS (in Ballarat). Even Carlton are still in top 4 calculations with Hawks, Eagles and Saints.

This is my ladder predictor.

IMG_0871.png

I think Freo blew their chances with their massive choke yesterday.

The Giants have a tough run home but they do get Kelly and possibly Coniglio back this week. Their game against Brisbane should be a cracker.

This week will tell us a lot about how serious the Bulldogs are.

This is the year to be a non Victorian in the 8 for sure. Big chance of playing off against another interstate side, and Carlton and Geelong are the only teams currently in the 8 who play regularly at the MCG (even if it's not their actual home).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back