Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just adds an extra "round" of Footy to extend the season by a week.

With the Opening Round, GatherbRound and Wild Card Round the AFL extend the season by 3 weeks.

Probably a request by the Media Rights owners.

The AFL is a theatre league. The actual substance of the sport is irrelevant.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great, that will result in another bye or split round in the SANFL

It’s going to be the most Crows thing ever to finally finish 7th or 8th in 2025 but still miss the finals
This is probably the only issue I have with it. That you can guarantee we'll be the ones that get screwed with it.

We'll lose a Round 24 game by a point to drop to 7th on percentage after Dawson gets concussed and Rankine gets subbed out sore. Then instead of having a week off and getting our stars back we'll go and lose to 10th by 3 points after a dodgy umpiring call.

This is probably the only issue I have with it. That you can guarantee we'll be the ones that get screwed with it.

We'll lose a Round 24 game by a point to drop to 7th on percentage after Dawson gets concussed and Rankine gets subbed out sore. Then instead of having a week off and getting our stars back we'll go and lose to 10th by 3 points after a dodgy umpiring call.

Not much difference to our 2009 and 2016 seasons then.

I'm sure we did something hypothetically silly like drop a game to St Kilda at home to end up barely holding onto 6th by Rd 24

Should be some good games this round

Sydney v Collingwood tonight. Last roll of the dice for the Pies and what is going on at Sydney?

Brisbane vs GWS tomorrow, 2nd v 4th

Freo vs Cats, 6th vs 5th Saturday Twilight

Must win game for Essendon vs Gold Coast. Go Suns

Carlton 8th vs Hawks 10th on Sunday. A high consequence game.

And of course the real blockbuster late on Sunday

Senior players like Pendlebury and Luke Parker provide genuine leadership out on the field.

Ours just point fingers and berate team mates.

Mason Cox and JHF - both wonderfully, humble human beings.

Swans are cooked.

Port v Brisbane GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I hear “Collingwood is a great travelling team” once more……I bet we would be great as well if we travelled five times in a 24 week season…
My wife and I had a chuckle at this comment which has been said multiple times now. Small sample.

Love these Vic commentators.

Why are there so many empty seats tonight? It's Friday night. Sydney has been top of the ladder all year. I know they've got some bad form but surely their fans should be up and about?

Why are there so many empty seats tonight? It's Friday night. Sydney has been top of the ladder all year. I know they've got some bad form but surely their fans should be up and about?
They keep going on about full crowds at the scg.
Don’t think I’ve seen it full since Steve Waughs retirement?

That was the tackle on Sidebottom that got that goal. He tackles. Released the tackle and then tackled again. Made Sidebottom have to dispose of the ball. Forces the loose ball. Great football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back