Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they justify doing it this year? Bloody ridiculous. Is this because Collingwood lost?
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

The more I see of Logan McDonald, the less I rate him
I agree. Hard to believe that quite a few Crows fans were disappointed that we selected Thilthorpe over McDonald.

Our list order looks pretty good at the moment. Bid on Ugle-Hagan, then ignored McDonald and picked Thilthorpe.

I agree. Hard to believe that quite a few Crows fans were disappointed that we selected Thilthorpe over McDonald.

Our list order looks pretty good at the moment. Bid on Ugle-Hagan, then ignored McDonald and picked Thilthorpe.
The 2020 draft overall looks pretty bad in hindsight.

Some absolute busts in the top 10.

2021 looks like a superdraft in comparison, yet most of those draftees barely played footy for two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have lost the mojo of winning the close ones. They should have lost last week against Carlton with McGovern shanking that same shot he had with us against Collingwood back in 2017.

AFL will be spewing with no Collingwood in the finals.
Last weeks kick was a fair bit harder from memory. Say 40-45 metres out on a bit of an angle.

2017 was straight in front 25 metres out.

Still shocking shank last week

An account run by a former umpire that exists to defend umpire decisions appears to disagree 🤷‍♂️

Also Elliott kicked a point when clearly went over the boundary line... but according to the CEO, the umpiring has never been better.

People just dont have Faith anymore

Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad to me. If a 50m was paid against the Crows in that situation I'd be pretty angry about it.

Oh indeed. Me too. Compare it to Jones giving away a 50 against GC last year when his toenail went over the mark.

To me, it's there. He knows he's not in the marking contest. It's grey enough though to not be a howler. I wasn't surprised it wasn't paid, and to be honest, I don't really care that much that it wasn't because for once it's Collingwood getting these "well if we got a free in the last minute" losses.

I do still feel, however, that in the first half they'd pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back