Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we don’t want Port finishing top 2 we have to beat them, no pressure
They were not impressive at all tonight..they got lucky melbourne choked by missing easy set shots to.put the game out of reach.

I suspect we are going to be right up for that game and port hate having to deal with a now fresh Izak Rankine and the marking power of our forward line

They were not impressive at all tonight..they got lucky melbourne choked by missing easy set shots to.put the game out of reach.

I suspect we are going to be right up for that game and port hate having to deal with a now fresh Izak Rankine and the marking power of our forward line
Port will win by 10 goals

Port will win by 10 goals

I don't think so.

We match up pretty well against them for some reason.

They're also struggling offensively due to injuries.

I'm not saying that we'll win, but I think we'll be super competitive against them and suspect it will be close

Everyone relying on ports finals record to save us from a power flag..... they've actually beaten a number of top 8 teams this year.
And wouldn't we all kill for our club to be even close to being as good as them this year?
Huge chance with no big vic clubs in the mix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think tonight shows they are more than a decent HBF off being a premiership hope and that they need to go back to the draft.
Is Goodwin the coach for a rebuild?

Does that mean Nicks is sacked ?

Press the red button to answer

Is Goodwin the coach for a rebuild?

Does that mean Nicks is sacked ?

Press the red button to answer

Goodwin isn't the coach for a rebuild but when the pieces are put in place he gets results which is more than you can say of a Neil Craig.

I think Nicks should be moved on but at worst, VB, Boourns and Gooden should be shown the door.

I also think too many Crows supporters are paranoid about everything Port does...mark my words, in this season, they have peaked early

Feral Essendon supporters throwing bottles at Andrews

Scumbags

.22 sec on video

Beautiful video.

Karma sometimes takes time, but nice when it delivers in the same season.

b73de89b6683050d095fe82d9d13c85f

Nice to see Draper with the best view of Andrews kicking the winning goal that arguably could sink the Bombers season.

1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back