Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
It always comes down to child abuse. "My parents barracked for them".

Saints at Marvel will be no walk over and the Eagles in Perth will be a challenge too.

I wouldnt want to be the Blues. This is epic choking if they miss the 8 in 2024.
Carlton to miss the 8 and Port go out in straight sets after finishing second are two things that need to happen for the good of the game.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for those flogs to miss out.

But they are easy wins for any decent side.
Agree, they should be soda wins for a bona fide top 8 side.

This is Carlton, though they have delivered almost as many lols as Port on here.

Be awesome if Carlton and Essendon both miss the 8.

Amazing watching the Hawks, such a difference how a competently run club operates compared to ours - like chalk and cheese.

We have buffoons as far as the eye can see in all areas of our club, Hawks ooze pure professionalism.
Still believe we have more talent than the Hawks... but their coaches are so much better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will still make it unless they drop a game to Saints or West Coast

Saints will be ok but West Coast might be tricky given away from Melbourne and West Coast seem to be showing something.

This time of year is when sides outside the 8 depending on how they see things decide to spoil the party. Richmond is a writeoff but don’t think all the others are.

Hawks have two easier games - Richmond and Norf.

After this game Carlton and Hawks % should be close, and their two easier games should see their percentage finish above Carlton - even if Carlton win their last two.

Carlton GONE.

HAHAH remember Sam McLure at the start of the year saying Carlton have to be premiership favourites right? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
No, but not surprising he has the kiss of death.

Don't feel sad for him at all.

After this game Carlton and Hawks % should be close, and their two easier games should see their percentage finish above Carlton - even if Carlton win their last two.

Carlton GONE.
Yep right you are. I only just looked to see North and Richmond for the Hawks.

Would love this flogging to be the difference.

Carlton GONE.

Hawks will overtake them in % today.

The problem is Freo are likely now to miss out unless they win both their games if Hawks and Carlton win next 2 however with Carlton struck down with injuries they might struggle to win both.

Them missing would be glorious.

Mind you Bulldogs now need to win 2 of 3 to secure a berth as well. Today is crucial for them - don’t want to rely on the last round against GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back