Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda cruel how bad Essendon have been for so long.

But then they tried to dope their way to success so no sympathy from me.
Plus Andy McGrath shouldn't be playing for them.
Yeah they 100% deserve it.

Every time I see McGrath running around for them I get grumpy at how much of an absolute joke it was that they systematically cheated, and as punishment they just wrote off a year that they were never going to win and got rewarded for it with pick #1. While we're over there with Triggy handing over two years of our first 2 rounds of draft picks.

Kind of like how we're still paying for the Trigg/Tippett thing through actual penalties, they can keep paying for it through karma while he's on the list as far as I'm concerned.

FYI the magic number for the Hawks is a t65pt win to knock the Blues out of the 8 tonight. :rainbow:
Imagine if, after the first half of the season, Carlton and Essendon both missed the 8. That would be so ****ing juicy.

Edit: Just looked at the last 2 weeks of games. Won't happen. Looking more like Freo dropping out from here.

Last edited:
It always comes down to child abuse. "My parents barracked for them".
Or they got into footy in 93 or 00 and just chose whoever was good. Had a mate that was exactly that, picked them as a kid because they were the best. Real winner of a bloke, the kind that loves to send a text message bagging the Crows but then all of a sudden "doesn't watch footy any more" or "doesn't really follow a team" when Essendon are bad.

You've got to hand it to Hawthorn. They had a bad start, but now they are grabbing the season by the balls. That's what a ruthless club with a winning culture does.
We are the anti-Hawthorn.

You would think our CEO should know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIVE LADDER - BLUES and DONS OUT OF THE 8 and will be so after this round.

View attachment 2075911
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back