Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we prefer Port finish second, with a decent chance of going out 6-0 6-0.

OR Geelong finish second. Giving Danger a real chance of rounding out his CV as Premiership Captain.

Sophie's choice....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dangerfield already has a premiership. * Port.

Dangerfield already has a premiership. * Port.
But not as Captain.

It is one of the few missing pieces in his CV.

That and a Norm Smith medal.

Geelong finishing second also grants the AFLs wish for a Victorian club to go deep into Finals/GF.

But not as Captain.

It is one of the few missing pieces in his CV.

That and a Norm Smith medal.

Geelong finishing second also grants the AFLs wish for a Victorian club to go deep into Finals/GF.

Meh a premiership is a premiership.

I’ll give you Norm Smith, but life will go on.

Honestly, Dangerfield has been with Geelong so long now, it’s hard to care too much.

Port out in straight sets again would be best I can hope for this season (or better yet, we beat them and they finish 5th, and they lose against a Hawthorn team in week 1).

Meh a premiership is a premiership.

I’ll give you Norm Smith, but life will go on.

Honestly, Dangerfield has been with Geelong so long now, it’s hard to care too much.

Port out in straight sets again would be best I can hope for this season (or better yet, we beat them and they finish 5th, and they lose against a Hawthorn team in week 1).
The silver lining if we lose the Showdown is the opportunity to see Port go out in straight sets.

Setting them up to fail like the AOC did Raygun...

Could the Blues lose to WCE in Perth on Sunday afternoon?

🍿
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

My Sunday afternoon plans:

And I hope that you die
And your death’ll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I’ll watch while you’re lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I’ll stand o’er your grave
’Til I’m sure that you’re dead

Could the Blues lose to WCE in Perth on Sunday afternoon?

🍿

That I'd love to see :D

Are the injuries they copped yesterday outs for next week?

giphy.gif

OUTS for this week : Curnow, Fogarty, Saad, Martin

Now this........

Carlton has been dealt a sixth fresh injury concern, with star forward Harry McKay sent for a scans on a potential quad issue.

Foxfooty.com.au can confirm McKay suffered the setback in the last five minutes of Sunday’s disaster 74-point loss to Hawthorn, putting him in doubt for this week’s must-win Perth clash against West Coast.

And so the Blues’ injury crisis threatens to derail further after Charlie Curnow (ankle), Adam Saad (hamstring), Jack Martin (hamstring), Lachie Fogarty (shoulder) and Jordan Boyd (adductor) were all struck down against the Hawks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The silver lining if we lose the Showdown is the opportunity to see Port go out in straight sets.

Setting them up to fail like the AOC did Raygun...

Setting her up to fail 😂
By providing funding ?
A 36 year old Cultural Studies Professor who got to choreograph her own routine and choose her own costume ?
In a competition that is open and has no rules.

Yeah she sure was railroaded to failure. 😉

As someone said she looked like someone’s Mum who took a wrong turn on her way to the
One Day Cricket . I’m simply embarrassed for her like the rest of the world.

Breaking very Bad

Setting her up to fail 😂
By providing funding ?
A 36 year old Cultural Studies Professor who got to choreograph her own routine and choose her own costume ?

Yeah she sure was railroaded to failure. 😉

As someone said she looked like someone’s Mum who took a wrong turn on her way to the

Breaking very Bad
I thought it was Xmas Day with Aunt Sharon again

Longmire calling BS on Collingwood's entitlement for biased umpiring. Glad someone is calling it as it is.

Collingwood fans are melting. "We play only 5 or 6 games a year where we have an actual home advantage, all others are against MCG tenants, non-vic teams get 11 games where they have home ground advantage, and are actually more privileged than Vic teams"

Yes, Crows get 13 games in SA, 11 against Non-SA teams. We also play 11 games as the away team. Vic teams play 5-6.

They don't have to travel, they don't have to stay in a hotel the night before, they get home finals against co-tenants even if they don't earn one, they get a home GF every single year.

But poor widdle Vic clubs having to play co-tenants at the MCG 8-10 times a year.

McRae was correct, that decision does get paid at the MCG. Reverse the roles and it doesn't get paid at the MCG if it's Sydney on the receiving end, as Crows fans know all too well.

Setting her up to fail
By providing funding ?

Yeah she sure was railroaded to failure.

Breaking very Bad
She should never have been there.

I watched the entire event, male and female

The rest were quite good, and I would argue athletic. Although Breaking does not belong in the Olympics IMO. But the other competitors were very good.

She was well out of her depth.

Just to continue the complete ridiculousness of Sam Darcy getting a coaches vote when kicking 1.5 (and that 1 goal being a gimme)

If he had converted one of those behinds to a goal, but the other 4 shots had tripped over his boots and coughed up possession to the defender, that would have been a better result than his 1.5

Goes to show kicking a behind is a clanger and should be recorded as such

Just to continue the complete ridiculousness of Sam Darcy getting a coaches vote when kicking 1.5 (and that 1 goal being a gimme)

If he had converted one of those behinds to a goal, but the other 4 shots had tripped over his boots and coughed up possession to the defender, that would have been a better result than his 1.5

Goes to show kicking a behind is a clanger and should be recorded as such

Commentary forecasting he becomes a top 5 player in the league.

Not with that bloody leg he won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back