Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just think we were 2.5 wins away from drafting a player who will most likely be the best midfielder who has come out of this state in 20 years. Thanks Nicks.
You expect Nicks to lose 3 more games in a season to draft 1 player? His win/loss ratio ain't that hot as it is.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney are a better team. Sydney will win. Hope it is in a GF. 119 memories all over again.
Sydney give me Adelaide 2017 vibes who need the game played on their terms. I don't think they can grind a win and think they have a soft underbelly. Also believe a premiership winner doesn't lose by 100 points during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are easily flags fav.
Sydney - needs game played on their terms similar to us in 2017, bad recent h2h against Port
Geelong - arguably the worst side in the finals, aging and barely hanging on, bad recent h2h against Port
GWS - will choke at the MCG
Port has more depth in the midfield but Dangerfield at his absolute beast best is better than any of Ports midfielders. If Danger has 30+ possessions and kicks 2+ goals Geelong win.

If port beat geelong they will win the flag.

Go Danger!

Well I'm never trusting Freo again.
Cost be a perfect round of tipping.

Won one comp, but may cost me 2nd in the other.

How would their supporters feel being at the game. What a tease after the Blues gave them some brief hope.

Port are going to win this thing aren't they?
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Probably

Both Fremantle and Adelaide are really examples of a team taking on the characteristics of their coach, Adelaide have the issues of imposter syndrome and distrust that Nicks exudes as coach and Freo really has the issues of that introvert nature that Longmuir possesses where they are not aggressive enough in situations and seemingly wait for too many things to happen on field before implementing any action.

Who’s giving Geelong a chance to beat port ?
No chance at all.

A Port vs GWS or Brisbane prelim would be worth getting tickets too though. Would be an absolute cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back