Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, they donn't have the cattle. Good midfield, terrible forward line, average defense.
Their forward line and defence really isn't that bad. Georgiades is quality, Sav has become a potent target and Rioli is dangerous despite having the physique of an ammos reserve footballer.

Like I said earlier, BZT has been a surprisingly good recruit too which has helped their defence immensely.

People are forgetting that Hinkley turns into a completely different coach in finals.

Nothing that happens in the H&A series for them has any relevance on what happens for them in finals.

Have you all forgotten why Port fans want Hinkley sacked? It's for this exact reason!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are forgetting that Hinkley turns into a completely different coach in finals.

Nothing that happens in the H&A series for them has any relevance on what happens for them in finals.

Have you all forgotten why Port fans want Hinkley sacked? It's for this exact reason!
Hinkley v C Scott in finals...

We'll see. Their weaknesses - pressure ratings and flakey midfield - aren't there this season.

Look i'll give Port some credit for finishing second but they have been kissed on the dick in the last few rounds.

They've vs'd a bunch of teams who lost extremely key players while they kept theres. I think geelong are a huge chance to knock them over

As much as we all hate Port, looks like they have the missing pieces finally…midfield is quality, Forward line is fine, backline only worry. Will make a GF. Lets just hope they choke on the day….

Although Geelong are nowhere near what they once were I wouldnt completely put it past them to come over and do a number on Port. They are a team that still knows what it takes to win Finals. Port could easily still shit the bed given their constant chokes in Finals.

As much as we all hate Port, looks like they have the missing pieces finally…midfield is quality, Forward line is fine, backline only worry. Will make a GF. Lets just hope they choke on the day….
JHF is the difference for them, JHF didn't play in the other Prelims but he will this time. He's a big game player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back