Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Port are dreaming if they think they will get a decent 1st rounder for Houston.

They say they want two first round picks. At least one early and one late. Like you I don't see how he is worth that. I think at beat he is one late first round pick.

I can't believe the reports that North offered their future first.

Ken's come out and invited the Hawks to attack Butters' ribs. Reckons Butters is a tough guy and won't take a backward step
Bet Butters is thanking Ken for that right now.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That sounds like something Nicks would say.

They say they want two first round picks. At least one early and one late. Like you I don't see how he is worth that. I think at beat he is one late first round pick.

I can't believe the reports that North offered their future first.
I think the north deal is fake and made up by port to legitimize the idea he is worth a high pick

You are only getting 2 maybe 3 good years out of Houston.

I don’t see ALFPA giving enough access to players personal finances and while it would help salary cap cheating i would say their in their right to set boundaries
Plenty of jobs require you to disclose financials gifts, conflicts of interest etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see Carlton and Saints being interested.
If saints get a first round for Battle , that and next years second should do the trick .
Port could then draft a Travaglia or a key forward
Saints would be paying massively overs here. If they give their Battle compensation that should be more than enough.

Carlton should give up pick 11 for Houston

Would be a good addition for them and they're a now team. Need to make the primes of Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Weitering, Walsh count. Pick 11 will make no difference to them. Spend now or miss their window.

Carlton should give up pick 11 for Houston

Would be a good addition for them and they're a now team. Need to make the primes of Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Weitering, Walsh count. Pick 11 will make no difference to them. Spend now or miss their window.

Fair call, Port would want 11 and their f1 though.

Nicks sucks as a coach, but he's not that stupid.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nicks is extremely stupid, there's so much evidence it cannot be denied.

No other coach would play a cooked senior player just enough times so they reach their trigger for another season, then Mr Einstein finally realised Smith shouldn't be playing and doesnt pick him for the rest of the year.

That's a special kind of stupid.

Is anyone else waiting for the Adelaide board to be the first to crack 4M posts?

View attachment 2108643
It’s a reflection of all our

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He thinks Rachele riling up Port supporters is a bad thing.
All the Port supporters I spoke to loved it as added to banter of Showdown week.

Just yet another poor decision by Nicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back