Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Brisbane made some very poor decisions in the 4th. They were slow, looked scared and lacked the attack. You cannot do that against a side like Geelong, esp on their home ground. The result went as expected. Umpiring not great either, esp the Hawkins push no call.

Daniher refuses to compete for the ball, they kick it to Cameron when they’ve got Daniher running around looking for the crumbs, he needs to be better if they want to win it

A golden rule in tipping, never tip against Geelong at Goomba Stadium. Even if it gets close, they'll get handed a win.

That last quarter Umpiring effort will look amazing compared to what the Crows girls will get tomorrow, in "The Daisy Final"
Yeah, luckily I won't be able to watch it live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Geelong have an easy run this year.

North x2
Saints x2
Eagles x2
Port x2
Us at home
Freo at home

Only play Melbourne once (at home), and don't play Brisbane at the Gabba.

There's no way they don't finish top 4 from here, heck, they'll probably end up in the top 2. Hopefully they'll crash in the finals yet again.

Wow, Geelong have a soft fixture this year.

North x2
Saints x2
Eagles x2
Port x2
Us at home
Freo at home

Only play Melbourne once (at home), and don't play Brisbane at the Gabba.

There's no way they don't finish top 4 from here, heck, they'll probably end up in the top 2. Hopefully they'll crash in the finals yet again.

Is Steve Hocking still doing the 'fixture'

Lol, Rowey on AA: 'that first quarter was riveting'

princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF
Rowe has taken trolling to a new level with the continuation from the Dawson choosing us last year after getting the text, he has been on fire. Needs to start and join the Clarkson will coach Port Power next year rumour, I would be very worry if he does join and had the Port Power's list of 10 years ago but not now, their list is sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back