Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same with Carlton getting over Brisbane at the Gabba.
I still have the nagging feeling of Brisbane choking again. If the Blues come out hard and stick at them like we did, the umpiring might well get them over the line.

Seriously. I dislike Carlton and the umpiring was awful, but bloody hell, to absolve Melbourne of all blame is just madness. They lost that match on their own 🤷‍♂️
Yep, they had more than enough chances to ice the game and choked. Carlton got a good run, but Melbourne 100% have themselves to blame.

Seriously. I dislike Carlton and the umpiring was awful, but bloody hell, to absolve Melbourne of all blame is just madness. They lost that match on their own 🤷‍♂️

Yes, whether or not Carlton got a leg up from the umpires, the reality is Melbourne had multiple chances to ice the game and they blew all of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have the nagging feeling of Brisbane choking again. If the Blues come out hard and stick at them like we did, the umpiring might well get them over the line.
I feel the opposite. I can see a similar outcome to the Eagles-Dees prelim in 2018. Over halfway through the second quarter.

When I visited the Dees board earlier in the year… they weren’t all that complimentary of him.

A new contract before the finals and now a second straight sets exit. Oh dear 🤣
Not sure how much you can blame Goodwin for list management failing to assemble a forward line, and the forwards they do have choking hard

I feel the opposite. I can see a similar outcome to the Eagles-Dees prelim in 2018. Over halfway through the second quarter.

Lol, I said that on our board 😆

Could be real thrashing vibes. I was a doubter of Brisbane, last week got me convinced that maybe this could be their time (well to get to the grand final at least).

If they can’t beat this Carlton team next week then they may as well pack it in.

Umpires won that for carlton

Part of me wants to believe that too, but Melbourne had plenty of opportunity to win that and only have themselves to blame for losing.

I noticed Cripps was bleeding form the nose a lot, but was never called for the blood rule, and I'm surprised that no Melbourne player dobbed him in to the umps.

Couldn't see either of these teams getting near Brisbane though. That 3rd quarter was a turn over fest.

Definitely looks like a Pies V Bris GF to me. If so, let's hope it's a repeat of 02 and 03.

It’s fun watching a team other than us getting reamed.

Melbourne are a very unbalanced team. Best ruck in the AFL, fantastic midfield, May and Lever are superb but virtually no forward line.

We should do them a favour and trade Gollant for Oliver.
Imagine petracca in our midfield sending the ball inside 50 to tex, fog, rankine, pedlar and thilthorpe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back