MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

It's embarrassing how afraid the media are of Collingwood supporters.
Saw a fox footy post on the expectations for each team. Had Collingwood as flag contender. Must be because Houston makes the difference. Maybe we really missed out, damn Petracca. For the record the post had melbourne as finals contender. So we've gotten some favourable reviews as well.

Saw a fox footy post on the expectations for each team. Had Collingwood as flag contender. Must be because Houston makes the difference. Maybe we really missed out, damn Petracca. For the record the post had melbourne as finals contender. So we've gotten some favourable reviews as well.

The comp is close enough that literally any team that isn't eagles or Richmond is a finals contender imo

The comp is close enough that literally any team that isn't eagles or Richmond is a finals contender imo
Pretty sure I saw the post and it said exactly that.

I reckon the Pies are definitely flag contenders. Their best 23 is elite and their system is excellent.

Two big concerns for them tho is their lack of young talent and average depth.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon the Pies are definitely flag contenders. Their best 23 is elite and their system is excellent.

I feel they've lost a bit of that aura they had though. They kept having all those big comebacks in 22/23 and never seemed beaten but haven't been able to replicate. Good in attack but think their defence is much leakier.
Still a decent chance to make finals and if they get a run on who knows, but wouldn't have them as a high flag chance to start the year.

I think they could definitely be seen as a contender. Especially as it’s an even comp.
Absolutely agree on their youth. They have very little coming though. And building through FA and trade is not sustainable if you’re recruiting Perryman on 900k a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back