MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

With Port on the cusp of losing their fifth home final since 2020, we can’t even lay claim to being the biggest finals chokers. We even suck at sucking.
They'll lose their sixth next week too.

Butters subbed out? Must have something wrong or carrying something to not be backed to fight back into the game
Butters by name and nature. Trac would have come back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack hinkley, worst $100 spent. Port won 6 in a row coming in and beat the cats at the pussy stadium earlier.

Then they show up and decide to play long bomb to the wing Melbourne footy and choke
The Dan Houston effect :eyes:

Are you like that too? I have some kind of chronic phone phobia. I hate the thing
See a text, wait a full week: "Sorry I haven't really been checking my phone."

See a text, wait a full week: "Sorry I haven't really been checking my phone."
Thank crap it’s not just me.

My family have given up worrying if I don’t answer. If the horrible thing rings I just move far enough away from it that I don’t hear it anymore

Are you like that too? I have some kind of chronic phone phobia. I hate the thing
**** oath, my answering machine message is literally: "don't leave a message and don't call back, just send a text".

As far as finals go this has been very low intensity.
A not even good Geelong team are gonna have played in 2 GFs and 5 prelims in the last 6 odd years. We have made 1 of each in the last 6 seasons. Even shit Geelong teams are better than our best ever team* lol

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back