MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

A not even good Geelong team are gonna have played in 2 GFs and 5 prelims in the last 6 odd years. We have made 1 of each in the last 6 seasons. Even shit Geelong teams are better than our best ever team* lol
Chris Scott is a ****ing genius. This team should be tenth and they could steal a flag.

Esava is a whipping boy, but it's all honestly fair

Odd that Geelong wanted to retain him, getting pick 25 back is overs.

Him and Dixon look like midseason Petty and Disco atm

Dixon's done.

We paid basically the same for McAdam :$

Chris Scott is a ****ing genius. This team should be tenth and they could steal a flag.
They have so many average players who play well all the time and then they get someone like Holmes and develop him into a star not just a good player. Like how good would be Pickett and Rivers be at Geelong rather than just good AFL players.

When dogs win they will smash port next week.

I think two of the bottom half of the 8make a prelim.
Hawks would have a fair shot of redemption too, if they win and are full of confidence. That season game they lost with seconds left would have stung

Hawks would have a fair shot of redemption too, if they win and are full of confidence. That season game they lost with seconds left would have stung
Can’t see the hawks doing another 2008 run. I think they win one final at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see the hawks doing another 2008 run. I think they win one final at best.
I can see them doing something similar to what Carlton did last year and us in 2018. Win an Elim and Semi on a spirited run and just run out of steam by the Prelim

I can see them doing something similar to what Carlton did last year and us in 2018. Win an Elim and Semi and just run out of steam by the Prelim
Fair assessment. Just wonder how contested they are as apparently it changes significantly in finals.

Fair assessment. Just wonder how contested they are as apparently it changes significantly in finals.
Am legit keen to find out tomorrow. Might be the best game for week 1 of finals

It's already 80 basically. Think this has to be the end of Hinkley if they don't get up next week
Eagles should absolutely grab him if he gets the sack.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back