MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually finally agree with Kingy. Naughton plays in the backline and that games alot closer yesterday. He would have mopped up a stack of our crap kicks in.
I really don't understand what Beveridge is trying to achieve playing all of Lobb, JUH and Naughton in that forwardline. Not to mention Darcy in the wings too.

I really don't understand what Beveridge is trying to achieve playing all of Lobb, JUH and Naughton in that forwardline. Not to mention Darcy in the wings too.
Kingy said Naughton was targeted twice forward as well so it's not like he was a massive attacking threat. Naughton would be the AA chb, it's so silly

He's always been quirky, but I wonder if he is just stubborn. The more people suggest that Naughton might go back, the more he won't do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick note to say the Tassie team is being launched in 20 minutes.

I am very excited and will be buying a foundation membership as soon as possible.
I can't believe you'd turn your back on the Dees and support another team. It's unheard of on this board!

I know right! To make it even worse, the team doesn't even exist! See what Simon has done to me.
Surely the rumour of their jumper just being green with a map of Tasmania on it isn't true.

Actually, that's the exact type of boring, minimalist rubbish the AFL would do.

Surely the rumour of their jumper just being green with a map of Tasmania on it isn't true.

Actually, that's the exact type of boring, minimalist rubbish the AFL would do.
It's the state jumper yeah? Reckon that should be seperate from the AFL.

It's the state jumper yeah? Reckon that should be seperate from the AFL.
100%. Give the team its own identity. Especially if they're the Devils, good opportunity for fun branding

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back