MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the name.
Love the logo.
Love the colours.
Don't love the map at all. Understand why they did it but would have preferred something modern and sleek.

Anyway, its my team and I'm so so happy it is happening.. They can wear a garbage bag for all I care in the end.
The map is fine if you want to use it, the T is completely unnecessary however.

Love the name.
Love the logo.
Love the colours.
Don't love the map at all. Understand why they did it but would have preferred something modern and sleek.

Anyway, its my team and I'm so so happy it is happening.. They can wear a garbage bag for all I care in the end.

Couldn't agree more on all of the above.

Love everything about tonight but am slightly uneasy about the map. Tassie players will love wearing the Map but interstate recruits might be ambivalent or even against wearing what is effectively a SOO jumper.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like the logo and the name is fine (and the extremely obvious choice).

The colour looks awful though. I assume they're trying to evoke the lush, green landscape or something, but it just looks gross.

Edit: Oh yeah, the giant T is ass. Map I can take or leave.
Reckon it's going to be tough on TV

It's not good that the first thought I had when seeing the logo is "Why does it look AI?"
Looks good, the detail reminds me of Melbourne's from the mid-2010s.
DON'T SAY THAT, we said stuff like this about a Demons premiership and now look!

While it feels natural

It also feels wrong to have a state team (Not representative) running around in traditional state colours and design in the AFL

I know it's a brighter colour, but do you think the umpires might use an alternate colour for Tassie games? It's probably a non issue

Why is the image of the state so low detail? I'm all for less is more on jumpers but if you're gonna outline the state don't make it look so flat

Some of the BigFooty designs are soooo much better. Hell, even if they want to keep the map and the T, they could still have modernised it a bit

1000007755.jpg 1000007757.jpg 1000007756.jpg 1000007763.jpg 1000007758.png 1000007764.jpg 1000007754.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite like that.
The more I look at it the more I do too. Colours that match.

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Found it here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/82645453/Tasmania-Devils-AFL-Team-Branding

Just a quick note to say the Tassie team is being launched in 20 minutes.

I am very excited and will be buying a foundation membership as soon as possible.
Good on you!

Maybe get them to rethink the jumper though…

Love the name.
Love the logo.
Love the colours.

The map has to go. Everything else great

I’m more surprised than anyone to be the person to raise this, but there is more than one meaning to a map of Tasmania. And only one is a map.

If the new team is to succeed it needs to steer sharply away from this issue which will haunt it forever.

Do a devil, do a scene from the Simpsons, do a can of beans. Doesn’t matter.

Lose the map.

I’m more surprised than anyone to be the person to raise this, but there is more than one meaning to a map of Tasmania. And only one is a map.

If the new team is to succeed it needs to steer sharply away from this issue which will haunt it forever.

Do a devil, do a scene from the Simpsons, do a can of beans. Doesn’t matter.

Lose the map.

campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back