MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

That last quarter in particular had absolutely everything you want in a final - one of the best quarters of finals footy I can remember.
You could tell it was going to be a good game even in the first quarter when nobody was scoring it wasn't boring because it was played at intensity. It wasn't like melbourne let's make the game a defensive slog.

This weekend wouldn't have been complete without Chris Scott having a sook about outside forces taking down his side

Did he say the retirement of Angus Brayshaw was costly?

Yep they both for it that’s for sure.

How good is finals footy when it’s a close game played by contest and chaos.

I’m convinced that we need 2 modes next year. One for contest and chaos (finals and big games/big moments), and one where we play from the back, control the tempo and use the corridor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky for everyone we weren't there to stink up the finals.
Another year of Goody "lets try and bring everyone down to our level" ball awaits.

sad the simpsons GIF

I know, watching that last night made me angry. Enjoyable football, why cant we have that?
Dunno mate, I'd happily see us go 0-23 next year I'm not at all interested in the way we play or go about shit. Most of the best games we've been in have been losses where teams opened us up early and we had to match them

Topkent with the quickest like in BigFooty history just now. :zap:
Let's check the inspector to see just how fast!
1726976991478.png
According to the datetime value you made your post at 13:36:54 on the 22nd of September 2024

TK reacted with a 'like' at 13:37:03 on the 22nd of September 2024.

That's a difference of only 9 seconds! Keep in mind these messages had to be sent between Australia and Canada making the feat even more impressive!

View attachment 2118146
According to the datetime value you made your post at 13:36:54 on the 22nd of September 2024

That's a difference of only 9 seconds! Keep in mind these messages had to be sent between Australia and Canada making the feat even more impressive!
This is really very silly, 'legs! :laughv1:

View attachment 2118146

The Simpsons Work GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back