MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 24s look pretty dire too (besides Daicos, obviously). With little draft capital, they'll need a big win or two in FA to avoid dropping off even harder.

View attachment 2054389
Good clubs turn it around quick. Not saying they will, but start of last year most were saying similar things about Hawthorn. Now they look awesome. Some smart trades and a year or two of development and good drafting, and who knows. Elliott, Sidebottom, Pendles, Howe all surely retiring soon too. Strong club, good coach..who knows. Hopefully they fall off a cliff, but we said that about Geelong.

Way to miss my point . The players don't care ,they will play on anything , it is the AFL wanting the grounds to look like a Billiards Table .
That was more a shot to the AFL than to the players themselves

North loss today felt like something melbourne would do in 2016, competitive against a quality team but just not quite experienced enough to get the job done. I know they won't get many more wins this season but I think they'll have a good bounce up next year.

North loss today felt like something melbourne would do in 2016, competitive against a quality team but just not quite experienced enough to get the job done. I know they won't get many more wins this season but I think they'll have a good bounce up next year.
A second forward to take some pressure of Larkey, a good key position defender and an extra year into their young mids will do them wonders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would still take over David King
I dont think I would. Betts is a rolled gold moron, he has a job because he's black that's it he doesn't add anything at all to any footy conversation

They'll get more wins than us for the rest of the season, they are playing the other bottom teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back