MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

C-wood whinging about the umpiring is very funny.
"Geez what happened to the usual umpiring bias? Do we have to play every game at the MCG to get biased umpires? It just aint right!
Usually the umpires throw us a bone in tight games. It's not fair!"
"

Complaining about a non-50 is particularly cringe too, as it's not something that affected the play at all. If it was a missed HTB or an arm chop on a forward or something, sure (I still wouldn't, however). Losing a bit of respect for McCrae this year – seems a bit of a sook.

Dees>Cats/Pies

I'll cling to whatever positives i can while we have this coach. Might not be that easy to back up in modern footy the season after a GF. Comp is so even these days. Lions were able to recover after a horrible start, but Pies haven't been able to get their game going. Cats last year were pretty ordinary as well and Sydney barely scraped through into finals.

Complaining about a non-50 is particularly cringe too, as it's not something that affected the play at all. If it was a missed HTB or an arm chop on a forward or something, sure (I still wouldn't, however). Losing a bit of respect for McCrae this year – seems a bit of a sook.
He must have been to the same coach school as Soyman, it's always someone else's fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connor Idun is another underrated gun

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back