MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

3 come from the clouds wins in a row to start the round.

Fly said in the presser you want to be the one chasing in the last this year. Its weird but teams just have no idea how to stop momentum.

North wouldn't have lost that game with Jack Viney :moustache:

North wouldn't have lost that game with Jack Viney :moustache:
👀👀👀

Delist both captains, they're a millstone around our ****ing neck as a club. I hope the Viney rumours are true.
For anyone who thinks we don’t need Jack Viney the last 3 centre bounces just proved it. Total lack of leadership

Hayden Young is such a gun.

Had a look at the last 2 minutes of the north game. That last centre bounce when north had the lead, one of the north players just hacked it forward, just pick the ball up try to create another ball up. Also unexcusable how loose Allen was, shades of Toumpas on montagna. This loss will hurt north supporters on the grand scheme of things doesn't matter. They'll be much better next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got an email as I'm on a West Coast mailing list (I hate them with a passion but have this through work). The email was for a 40% off New Balance gear from their store. I laughed so hard when I saw that the only AFL product available is Demons merch...

Gotta play the hand you’re dealt, but the knowledge that we could/should have Luke Jackson and Mac Andrew, two young, tall, athletic, unique and good key position players just hits harder when you watch a game like tonight.

Yes we need some speed and class through the midfield and the jury is still out and their ceilings, but a couple of pillars like that right about now would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back