MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Willie Rioli would be fatter than Oliver but apparently Port are the most professional club in the league.

Call the season off, nobody deserves the flag (except Jesse :love: )
What a weird season.

But yeah hope Hogan wins it after the siren for GWS or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is legitimately the worst commentator I've heard in years. Reckon those concussions have taken a pretty big toll...
He's never come off like a particularly good speaker to me. Think it's just a classic channel 7 move of thinking good player = good commentator.

Apart from Gawn the only other current player I've thought has a real knack for the media is Dangerfield.

Great bump by Houston, ump called it play on = No suspension. 🎓

Nicks sooking about it to Hinkely after the game as they are walking off, ffs. Please.

Port have set themselves up for classic straights sets exit after finishing top 4, can absolutely see them losing to the Giants week 1 then losing to someone in the bottom 4 of the 8. Get the Hinkley thread warmed up.

Great bump by Houston, ump called it play on = No suspension. 🎓

Nicks sooking about it to Hinkely after the game as they are walking off, ffs. Please.

Port have set themselves up for classic straights sets exit after finishing top 4, can absolutely see them losing to the Giants week 1 then losing to someone in the bottom 4 of the 8. Get the Hinkley thread warmed up.
I thought the Houston bump wasn't malicious at all. He never left the ground, it wasn't high, was more of a collision, he was running full pelt to impact the contest. It all happened very quickly. He'll still get suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back