MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to lose a lot of talent too. They're going to be shit for a while sadly. The tiges will turf him as their supporter base is pretty feral and will demand his head soon enough.

Tigers board already calling for his head despite knowing how shit their list is. That job was poison for anyone who took it and Yze will be the scapegoat.

Going to lose a lot of talent too. They're going to be shit for a while sadly. The tiges will turf him as their supporter base is pretty feral and will demand his head soon enough.
I know three flags buys you a lot of forgiveness but jeez Hardwick abandoned that club in a horrible way.

I know three flags buys you a lot of forgiveness but jeez Hardwick abandoned that club in a horrible way.
Yep. I don't rate him as a person at all. ****ed over his Mrs, then when he saw the writing on the wall about the tigers, used the burnt out excuse (no doubt already having the Suns job sewn up).

Just a scummy guy. No loyalty.

I think he had earned the right to have another stab at a flag, but jeez he's rooted the club. Even trying to lure their better senior players up to the GC too. Taking the piss at this stage.

Its worth mentioning Tiges heroic level of injuries this year. Even had a Kiwi bloke somehow show something at FF then does his knee lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they should be playing finals with that team. Still feel they will beat port next week.
They should have beat Geelong over there. Port will travel confidently to Optus

Carlton although they shouldn't underestimate st kilda should be up for holding their spot after they leapfrog freo today

Freo aren't owed shit when they come out with players like Serong during the week saying 'we're barracking for west coast'

They should have beat Geelong over there. Port will travel confidently to Optus

Carlton although they shouldn't underestimate st kilda should be up for holding their spot after they leapfrog freo today

Freo aren't owed shit when they come out with players like Serong during the week saying 'we're barracking for west coast'
Hilarious is Freo miss. Clearly good enough to be in the top 4 mix yet look likely to miss the 8 now lol

We will see when a good team hunts the Hawks if they are irresistible.
Meh, what they've done this season is quite remarkable regardless. Will be a force under Mitchell. Will add some guns in the offseason too. Hawthorn are just an unbelievable club. Gotta hand it to them.

Port have set themselves up for classic straights sets exit after finishing top 4, can absolutely see them losing to the Giants week 1 then losing to someone in the bottom 4 of the 8. Get the Hinkley thread warmed up.
Goddamn baby, slow down, my heart can only take so much!!!

Just looking over the games and damn, Dogs a decent chance to miss the 8 entirely with the second best % in the entire comp. Which would be kind of sad coz I reckon they are one of the better chances to win the whole thing. That loss to Adelaide 2 weeks ago was so costly

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back