MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That's "sit in the stadium silent and stationary until kicked out by security" territory for North fans.
Not quite, at least they enjoyed themselves for 3 quarters, id take these sorts of losses with Melbourne over the shit we are currently watching.

Not quite, at least they enjoyed themselves for 3 quarters, id take these sorts of losses with Melbourne over the shit we are currently watching.
tbf i was just as agitated watching them lose that game as if it where Melbourne

Now, sure - but when we hadn't won a game in five seasons, it would have hurt.
Only Les can know the pain of a 140 point loss and sit there with a smile on his face staring blankly into space til security says you cant stay here any longer.

tbf i was just as agitated watching them lose that game as if it where Melbourne
It was predictable once the Pies got into gear but id still much prefer that over some brave 57 d 53 slop

Only Les can know the pain of a 140 point loss and sit there with a smile on his face staring blankly into space til security says you cant stay here any longer.
I turned my head slowly to look at them, nodded slightly, then walked backward out of the stadium and all the way home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would suck but as a bottom 4 side at least you'd see some progress from your kids.

I turned my head slowly to look at them, nodded slightly, then walked backward out of the stadium and all the way home.
Opened the door, ignored your partner/house mates when they said hi, went to the kitchen and grabbed the toaster, poured yourself a bath all with the smile still on your face.

It was predictable once the Pies got into gear but id still much prefer that over some brave 57 d 53 slop
That's the irritating part. It's like watching us constantly **** up a score. Just the predictability that everyone in Australia knew the pies where gonna run norf down

I think after last years loss to Carlton I just got up and walked out my house into the night for like an hour in my town. Wasn't the best preparation for the GF i was playing in the next day, thanks Melbourne

GWS have turned into Melbourne since we all jumped ship. 🚢
Reminds me of that horror movie from a few years back, It Follows.

You can't escape Melbourne.

Ryan Gosling Barbie GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back