MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

GC still cant win away, shambles of a club. Im going to be 1K richer come the end of the season! Yay for the Dees and GC shitting the bed! Did me proud guys! Knew you wouldnt let me down!

Have no idea why the suns where the tipsters favourite. It's a choke anyone could have seen coming, just like us

That said this game should have been broadcast into Melbourne instead

Go Vixens!

Add them to the list of Teams that aren't us and that bares Melbourne in the name and is actually is regularly competitive and successful within its competition

Go Vixens!

Add them to the list of Teams that aren't us and that bares Melbourne in the name and is actually is regularly competitive and successful within its competition
Storm lost, were ****ing shocking, butchered chances over and over again. Dragons first win in Melbourne since 1999

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish we went harder for Georgiades. Was a player a few on here mentioned would be a great fit. Might not be the tall timber we need, but he knows how to kick a goal. Good F50 presence. Really like him.

Swans are cooked

Go Vixens!

They lost the GF, and i got way to invested. But at least they've won finals

You know i'm usually annoyed at being subbed to all the shit on the Sydney board. But all these sack Horse threads popping up in my feed are hilarious

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back