MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sicily is such a good player. He can roll off like your Moore types, but he can actually defend one on one. He's damaging with his possessions and can even go forward if needed

Doesn't lose his cool anymore but still uses that competitive and combative energy perfectly

Sicily is such a good player. He can roll off like your Moore types, but he can actually defend one on one. He's damaging with his possessions and can even go forward if needed

Doesn't lose his cool anymore but still uses that competitive and combative energy perfectly
Guess making him skipper focused and calmed him down. Plus Sam Mitchell seems to be calmer head than Clarko.

Yes but this year is particularly special, 20 years of not winning a final.

I want to know what hurt more;

Getting stomped by the Giants to almost the tune of 2 1/2 games(2023

Or

Choking against the Suns @ Marvel (2024)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not at all convinced by Voss. Got that Carlton list at their peak age-wise and they've had a bad slump every year he's been coach.
I agree on Voss. Imagine how stupid you’d have to be to lose three games in a row to him. 🤔

I'm not at all convinced by Voss. Got that Carlton list at their peak age-wise and they've had a bad slump every year he's been coach.
I think the recruiting and list management is a bigger issue. What quality have they added in the last 3-4 years in the draft or trade? Same top 10 players as 4 years ago.

Geelong being 4th is so wild. Feel like they’re the weakest top 4 team since 2018 hawks, can see them getting bounced in straight sets.
Top team are one week from a 117 point loss. It's the weakest top 4 in years

Geelong being 4th is so wild. Feel like they’re the weakest top 4 team since 2018 hawks, can see them getting bounced in straight sets.
It is, yet I could simultaneously see them bouncing Sydney in a QF. Strange year.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back