MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Why cause he left a shit hole club who sucks to play in a much better team? Good on him I say
"He made the courageous decision to go home." - TK

Did he even say homesick? Think he basically just said **** north. They've been bottom for like 6 years now who would wanna wasted their career there.
Without looking I'm sure he did and I'm sure it was the least believable thing you've ever heard anyone say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch it, but lol at Port.

Fn Geelong though. So sick of this club winning. Not a great list compared to other clubs, but here we go again. Throw all our $$ at Chris Scott. Likely to sneak a flag with this list lol. We would have won 4 in a row with him as coach.

Did he even say homesick? Think he basically just said **** north. They've been bottom for like 6 years now who would wanna wasted their career there.
He was asking to go back home every second week to see mummy when he was at North.

Geelong's prelim will be much, much harder game of footy than last night where Port just rolled over after 40 minutes of footy.

Port coming for our straight sets double.
Hawks or Bulldogs will destroy them next week.

That’s a dreadful loss by Port, you don’t get pumped by 80 points at home in a final and come back from that.

I think they hate their coach even more than us now, although that battle between our two clubs is an intriguing one.

Aren't you all glad about the Cats handing out a thrashing to Port.
That could have been us instead of por!

That’s a dreadful loss by Port, you don’t get pumped by 80 points at home in a final and come back from that.

I think they hate their coach even more than us now, although that battle between our two clubs is an intriguing one.

It's not just that, Ken just doesn't give a stuff. His team is getting pumped and he's just sitting back drinking a Coke Zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024-This year stinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back