MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just hoping they’d drop off, unfortunately they still look pretty good.

Best team to watch in the comp imo. Flat out attack, will always give up a score but they always kick one too. May never win a flag playing the way they currently do but if youre a Pies fan you'd love watching them every week.

Must be nice to be Geelong, win a flag and have guys like Henry begging to walk into your club.

mummy's boy. worse than Luke Jackson. Living in Melbourne too much for a guy from Geelong. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lab told me footy was dead after last night - what is going on?
Obviously you didn't watch any footy last year these 2 and Sydney were fun to watch, it's the rest of the competition including us that sucks.
But this proves my point exactly, less numbers on the field and you'd see higher scoring games like this which everyone enjoys.

Btw I'd be surprised if we can match this level

Cats having a night out in front of goal so far, they could be even better this year with even more time spent on their gameplan.
Will be good to see how we match up against them.

Landed on his arm on the way down from a big mark full bodyweight on top of it. Looked pretty ugly but they ain't showing the replay
Rewound Kayo, and yeah, the close up of that is gonna be horrific

Jeremy Howe's injury makes me feel sad. Looked horrible.

I ****en hate that craig macrae campaigner. His whole “love my players! they are my children and I tuck them in bed and read to them every night!” schtick pisses me off. I don’t give a **** how nice his coaching is. Give me robogoody’s boring af cliches and a little demon spirit any day.

**** mcrae.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back