MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

That umpire who pinged De Goey for deliberate is a disgrace. Guy is trying to avoid running into his own club runner and injured player WTF was the umpire thinking?

I love seeing Murphy get smashed but how the **** wasn't that a free? seen a million softer than that paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they've won 10 of the last 13 times or something when behind at 3/4 time... and lets not forget how far back they came against Sydney to only just miss in that prelim too

1682846371413.png
Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

I think they've won 10 of the last 13 times or something when behind at 3/4 time... and lets not forget how far back they came against Sydney to only just miss in that prelim too
They’re like a shiver of sharks when they’re 20+ points down with 10 minutes. That shit is chum in the water. They love it.

Adelaide overran by Collingwood in the last after a 5 day break. What is Burgo doing?

Lets talk about what Dave Misson is doing with the Saints...bring back Misso

That umpire who pinged De Goey for deliberate is a disgrace. Guy is trying to avoid running into his own club runner and injured player WTF was the umpire thinking?
Honestly that one and the one that made Spargo stand the mark concussed, are ****ing stupd. Like we get the umpries make mistakes and are human, but you gotta make human decisions. Both of those are so out of touch they shouldn't wonder why they get booed at times

If the Pies had lost I reckon you could have found Collingwood fan out the front of Adelaide Oval who would have said exactly the same, just replace crows with pies

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back