Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not but they do provide plenty of laughs.
That's mainly in their post game threads though.
And their melt thread.
Oh and their Ross Lyon thread.
And that weird word game thread that appears to have been going on for years, I suppose it does give them something to do to help them forget about football.

That's mainly in their post game threads though.
And their melt thread.
Oh and their Ross Lyon thread.
And that weird word game thread that appears to have been going on for years, I suppose it does give them something to do to help them forget about football.

Their positivity thread is pretty good too. In fact it’s pretty funny that they need to have a positivity thread.

I missed that one, don't think it's been very active lately

It would have been active at the start of 2018 - 'at least we're not West Coast!' and various other things after they gave us a mauling in the pre-season.

Makes their non-Freo discussion thread even more sweeter about 5pm on 29 September 2018.

It would have been active at the start of 2018 - 'at least we're not West Coast!' and various other things after they gave us a mauling in the pre-season.

Makes their non-Freo discussion thread even more sweeter about 5pm on 29 September 2018.

I know what I’m re-reading at work tonight. Haven’t read that thread since the day after last year.

Anyone else at a loss as to why Longmire is rated so highly at the moment? Honestly think he's underachieved by a fair margin at the Swans.
He's as stale as old bread. I don't think he was ever that amazing, just a good solid coach who got gifted an amazing list from all of Sydney's handouts. I think people might be attracted to the fact he's never missed finals (shouldn't have with all that talent) so that he's a pretty safe option for a club board to get behind (he's not the type to completely tank a list). I think he's the last thing North need, Scott was a similar type of coach and lead them to 10 years of mediocrity.

It could also be his manager leaveraging the publicity to get a juicy contract extension. Ken Hinkley did the same thing brilliantly in 2017 - someone getting a 2 or 3 year extension out of Port on the back of a first round home final exit.

Beams the latest to take a break for mental health.

Revealed some of the online trolling he received recently and coupled with his long term injury sounds like he's doing it tough at the moment poor guy.
Sounds like beams needs to step away from social media rather than football .

Getting into online arguments with fans is just stupid behaviour . Its terrible what the troll said but why did they black out the rest of the conversation? What did beams say ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they purge it? I thought the board chucked a massive wobbly and they deleted a bunch of stuff so as to not seem "bitter" or "obsessed"?

Happy for others to point me towards some toilet-time reading material though. :D

Didn't they purge it? I thought the board chucked a massive wobbly and they deleted a bunch of stuff so as to not seem "bitter" or "obsessed"?

Happy for others to point me towards some toilet-time reading material though. :D

It's called 2018 non-Freo nonsense. Still there but locked. Easily searchable.

Don't troll like etc etc.

That was their grand final thread, one of Badge's signatures is a quote from there

Holy sh*t you're right. No posts in that thread from September 29, 2018.

What a precious lot.

IIRC a certain Freo mod got themself rather inappropriately carried away and then the thread got nuked.

IIRC a certain Freo mod got themself rather inappropriately carried away and then the thread got nuked.

IIRC that same mod also posted some quite distasteful stuff when Syliva died as well, and then went back and nuked a heap of that thread.

Is Oral Fantasy really worth a first round pick? Reckon he'll still be at Essendon on account of Dodoro's reputation in being a massive campaigner at the trade table.

Not based on our game against them

I found some relief woosha24 - search for 2018 Grand Final for some delicious melts.

Edit:

A particularly popular post

Boys they played well. Give it a break that they got handed it by the umpires

In response...

No they didn't. They have been admirable all year and thoroughly deserved it. It's typical of our supporters to make excuses. They're the first non-Victorian team to win a GF against a Vic team in five years, and they did it with Naitinui, Gaff and Shepherd absent.

I should copy and paste that into every thread about WC vs Freo.

Fantasia has said himself that he’s not going anywhere and was surprised by the article.

Something feels fishy about the whole situation though, seems a bit strange that it has come out of left field mid season. All the garbage is usually written in the off-season which leads me to believe that there may be a degree of truth to the rumours despite Fantasia and his manager’s comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back