Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read between the "lines" lads.

I've heard from a reasonably reliable source that it is drug related, and Crowley has been or is soon to be suspended from the club

The "lines" call is most likely. I know for a fact that Crowley has been known to dabble. Maybe the older he gets the less he is able to recover and perform.

For those who don't want to venture there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

He's a very good player, and if his issues were as serious as some say then it's a massive effort to be back in the AFL. But at Geelong? That's not really fair.

Why not? They traded for him fair and square. Gave the dees a pretty sweet deal. I dont think hes ever looked to be a top 10 forward in the comp or looked super dangerous. His best season was as a number 1 ruck. will revisit my thoughts after a season with better delivery from the cats

I think Mitch Clark playing for geelong is a joke.
Melbourne certainly wouldn't be laughing but I guess their efforts in player welfare and headspace are a bit lacking. More than a few issues around that footy club (perhaps til now)

how did mitch Duncan go for geelong?Dropped from the leadership group,might be a chance to return home if he isn t happy over there

Adelaide did us no favours downgrading their first round pick to Geelong.

Adelaide were always going to take a tall, whereas Geelong were originally slated to take a tall but changed tack to a mid after accumulating Stanley & Clarke in the trade period

tl;dr F U CATS!

Why not? They traded for him fair and square. Gave the dees a pretty sweet deal. I dont think hes ever looked to be a top 10 forward in the comp or looked super dangerous. His best season was as a number 1 ruck. will revisit my thoughts after a season with better delivery from the cats

The thing is, I've worked with people who have depression. I think sportsmen are starting to hurt people's views on depression. You either have it or you don't and usually it is chronic. It's not something that starts when you play for a team that's always losing and goes away when you start playing for a team that's winning. Similarly I remember when Johnathon Trott went home after being battered, essentially said, if he was making runs he would've played on!! That's not depression! Just be honest and say you need a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back