Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it would mean the AFL has orchestrated a positive result in Essendon's case. Which would signal the end of all integrity of the competition, if it hasn't already.

Sorry but that's complete rubbish.

Asada has to meet a pretty high burden of proof and it's a difficult case to prove without any of the players having tested positive and without Essendon having kept proper records. It's entirely likely that the tribunal will decide they can't be satisfied the players have taken banned substances. That doesn't make it an orchestrated result by any means.

As much as we like to think he's done something on purpose, I'm guessing it will be like the Saad situation, had something that he should have checked first, but seems innocent enough, until a positive test is returned.
He's already tested positive, that's why it's going to the tribunal. Maybe he can ask Johnson for some advice for his defence.

Sorry but that's complete rubbish.

Asada has to meet a pretty high burden of proof and it's a difficult case to prove without any of the players having tested positive and without Essendon having kept proper records. It's entirely likely that the tribunal will decide they can't be satisfied the players have taken banned substances. That doesn't make it an orchestrated result by any means.
Nah, it's a conspiracy

But Harry Reems said on their board that it had nothing to do with drugs. :eek:
lol Harry
Garbage!

It's not related to drugs at all so let's stop with all the B.S. drug innuendo.

This is Ryan Crowley, not Ben Cousins or Daniel Kerr.

33df51h.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

..is that so???
Haha

The talk was he was using rec drugs which is what I was referring to.

No one was suggesting testing positive to a banned substance on match day. Painkiller is on the dumb arse end of banned substances rather than lance Armstrong drug cheating

Haha

No one was suggesting testing positive to a banned substance on match day. Painkiller is on the dumb arse end of banned substances rather than lance Armstrong drug cheating
I don't know much about the intellect of Ryan Crowley but it's so far on the dumb arse end of the scale it makes me suspicious. I'm calling for a national inquiry, loudly and repeatedly into the ether.

Haha

banned substances are banned substances m8.....just another Hird

Not to be a smartass, because to be honest substance abuse is a serious health issue, but i hope the AFL goes hard on all drug cheats. Hird should be gone for life. Systemic cheating ...Hird has to go...for the sake of the young kids who follow the sport. With Crowley, i hope hes ok health wise. I dont like seeing any human in pain to the point where they seek refuge in drugs. If Crowley's case is performance enhancing boot him for life, if its recreational get him help but still boot him.

Not to be a smartass, because to be honest substance abuse is a serious health issue, but i hope the AFL goes hard on all drug cheats. Hird should be gone for life. Systemic cheating ...Hird has to go...for the sake of the young kids who follow the sport.

What was your view on Cousins in 2006/07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back