Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your view on Cousins in 2006/07?
SAME....gr8 player...but a dickhead. One of my favourite players mate. I think every person deserves a second chance as we all stuff up, but Cuz was taking the piss. I was proud of Woosh for sacking him. Any player who stuffs up should be supported, of course, and if its Crowleys 1st offence then help the bloke ...no probs. But the 3 strikes policy is shit. Maybe 1 strike, only the medical team at your club need know, but the second strike for me should be gone for life. Hird introduced a methodology of cheating, so he should be gone for life.

PDVD_075-2.jpg

Oh pinchy, soooooo dumb!
Fremantle_Dockers_anchor.jpg

confirmed drug cheat !
Wasn't he nearly delisted a few years ago ? Then was able to 'run with' the best athletes in the comp ??? PEDS

Lets hope they test the whole cheating club. Wouldn't surprise if Lyon introduced a systematic doping regime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Painkiller lol

Is that like the Johnson "it was the first time I used it' kind of lie ??

that bloke is a liar and coward
as i said liar...what exactly didn't you understand ??
confirmed drug cheat !
Wasn't he nearly delisted a few years ago ? Then was able to 'run with' the best athletes in the comp ??? PEDS

Lets hope they test the whole cheating club. Wouldn't surprise if Lyon introduced a systematic doping regime
So freo has been engaged in a massive 'cover up' since Sept ??
Painkiller lol

Is that like the Johnson "it was the first time I used it' kind of lie ??
Such an irrelevant club !. Received an infraction notice in Sept and no one picked it up lol
So freo now has 2 confirmed druggies on their list ??
How many unconfirmed ?
Funny how quickly Freo distanced itself from the drug cheat...scum
oh look its the freo troll
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back