Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows look pretty damn good tbh. I reckon they are the only team that can threaten the hawks.. I think we can still do well in finals if we play to potential, but this would need to be our build time into form at the right end of the season. Think we will have a reality check at AO in round 23 though

I think, regardless of politics, we can agree that having Julie Bishop as Minister for Foreign Affairs is a good thing because she makes sure that all visiting world leaders publically support West Coast. It's an initiative I can get around.

Nothing makes it a good thing to have Bishop as Foreign Minister. Zilch. Nada.

Crows look pretty damn good tbh. I reckon they are the only team that can threaten the hawks.. I think we can still do well in finals if we play to potential, but this would need to be our build time into form at the right end of the season. Think we will have a reality check at AO in round 23 though
With the week off after the game, I'd be disappointed if we don't throw everything at them, especially if we have something on the line for winning (top 4, hell maybe even top 2 if things fall our way).

People thought the Crows would challenge the Hawks last year too and they smashed them by 74.

I'm not entirely convinced they are a better side this year without Danger.

It's great when North lose, because with the possible exception of Fremantle there is no club with a bigger persecution complex who can't address their own shortcomings, because it's always someone else's fault. North even might be in front, because it includes their coach and chairman, while Freo at least leaves the one eyed barracking to the one eyed barrackers.

It's great when North lose, because with the possible exception of Fremantle there is no club with a bigger persecution complex who can't address their own shortcomings, because it's always someone else's fault. North even might be in front, because it includes their coach and chairman, while Freo at least leaves the one eyed barracking to the one eyed barrackers.
I wouldn't normally quote another board's poster, but this synopsis of their season is an absolute cracker

I imagine us letting air slowly out of a balloon with that whining high-pitched farty sound until it's a limp spitty rubber blob on the floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees AND Saints have so much more talent than us

Only on BigFooty are teams with youth better than teams that are actually winning.
Only on Bigfooty after an incredibly uninspiring game against an incredible weak opposition

Dees AND Saints have so much more talent than us
Yep, I wake up every morning wishing I followed Melbourne or St Kilda instead of West Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back