Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priddis.

Captain.

Obama-LOL-Funny-LOL-Laugh-Laughing-Hilarious-Thats-Funny-So-Funny-Hihi-HAHA-Obama-Obama-Laugh-Obama-Laughing-GIF.gif

AFL.com WA SIDE

FB:
Harry Taylor, Jeremy McGovern, Ben Stratton
HB: Nathan Wilson, Alex Rance, Brad Sheppard
C: Stephen Hill, Patrick Cripps, Daniel Wells
HF: Alex Fasolo, Josh Kennedy (WCE), Michael Walters
F: Jesse Hogan, Lance Franklin, Mark LeCras
FOLL: Nic Naitanui, Stephen Coniglio, Matt Priddis (C)
INT: Rory Lobb, Bradley Hill, Jack Darling, Mitch Duncan
Unlucky to miss: Sharrod Wellingham, Jeff Garlett, Andrew Swallow, Daniel Rich, Hayden Ballantyne, Marcus Adams
Coach: John Worsfold
Garrett should be in before lecras

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Is one weird looking mofo in real life. Particularly when dressed in a tailored suit. Reminded me of skeletor or even the tall guy from the phantasm movies.
Brad Ebert?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is such a vanilla SOO team.

WA is a joke at the moment

Was awesome at the 1990 Karratha gig..loved it when egg went off and started goose stepping across the stage...good times.

Oh yeah i was there for that concert in Karratha. Hadnt they just finished a long tour and added karratha on. The rest of the band looked like they didnt want to be there but he was still great.

AFL.com WA SIDE

FB:
Harry Taylor, Jeremy McGovern, Ben Stratton
HB: Nathan Wilson, Alex Rance, Brad Sheppard
C: Stephen Hill, Patrick Cripps, Daniel Wells
HF: Alex Fasolo, Josh Kennedy (WCE), Michael Walters
F: Jesse Hogan, Lance Franklin, Mark LeCras
FOLL: Nic Naitanui, Stephen Coniglio, Matt Priddis (C)
INT: Rory Lobb, Bradley Hill, Jack Darling, Mitch Duncan
Unlucky to miss: Sharrod Wellingham, Jeff Garlett, Andrew Swallow, Daniel Rich, Hayden Ballantyne, Marcus Adams
Coach: John Worsfold
I had a go at this myself last week, tried to pick a squad of 38 then a best 22 based on form. I overlooked Wilson and Stratton though, who are much better options than N Jetta whom I overrated :oops:

Things I learned:
- WA has embarrassing levels of midfield depth. In trying to pick ~14 mids for the squad, it gets to Hutchings/L Jetta levels.
- If a game was played now, WA would have to play one of Leuenberger or Griffin in the ruck, yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back