Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just love how contracted players suddenly feel the "pull of home" when their side/club looks like going to shit.

He only signed a new contract last year FFS.

Bolton is another one.
Whereas with WCE, no one looked to leave after the wheels fell off.

Its only barrass now.

Melbourne looking into an abyss, if petracca left the free fall would be something special to watch!
Abandon Ship GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woof.

Im not one for fat-shaming or anything, but if those moobs + gut arent photoshopped in then thats worth a spray from the coaches.
Apologies for the intrusion but it's definitely a talking point over on our board that he needs to get in better shape, he can play at his size don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to see what he could be if he slimmed down though.

I think Ryan needs to do the same honestly, comes off as very lazy at times.

TBF Rioli is a different argument entirely:

• Single-handedly derailed our 2019 finals campaign with his bullsh*t
  • Hung around the club for a year while WCE paid his wages and gave him all the help in the world to get right again
  • Buggered off to Port at the end of his sentence for peanuts

Absolute Judas.

Apologies for the intrusion but it's definitely a talking point over on our board that he needs to get in better shape, he can play at his size don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to see what he could be if he slimmed down though.

"Sorry for the intrusion.......but your bloke is fat too".

Cool story.

Similar to Nic towards the last 5/6 years of his career for us no doubt a brilliant player but injury prone and always looked a bit chonky

Darcy's best footy a couple of years ago he had cut a fair bit of weight I thought. Got injured and seems to have struggled to regain that peak condition.

I can't imagine it's that easy to get your body right when you are a behemoth playing the most physically punishing role on the ground. Just keeping up a basic AFL running load would be pretty punishing on the body. It must just be a constant stream of niggles that flare up into lay offs and frustrating for the player.

He wasnt Nick named 'Hodor' at school for no reason!!

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back