Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Few Red IPAs brah? Not sure if they have wheeled out their Panther Cream this year but would be good weather for that too

Went for the Brown Ale. Pissing down with rain so thought the North East England style of beer was fitting.

Then went to watch my mate play Masters for Augusta-MR. Impressive club rooms and they have their own branded lager. Brewed by MR Brewhouse but not their finest work.

Went for the Brown Ale. Pissing down with rain so thought the North East England style of beer was fitting.

Then went to watch my mate play Masters for Augusta-MR. Impressive club rooms and they have their own branded lager. Brewed by MR Brewhouse but not their finest work.

Love that local clubs are getting into their own beers. Palmyra rugby club have a couple of beers brewed by Otherside just for them. Damn cheap too compared to the cost of a regular pint of decent beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott not giving Heppell any kind of farewell game is so on brand for him considering what he did to Boomer Harvey. Why would Essendon need a little shot of inspiration against the ladder leaders, amiright?!

Their whole season playing out like classic Brad Scott as well. He's always given me George Costanza vibes. Looks constantly terrified somebody will realise he has no idea what he's doing.

Bombers with the 4th lowest % in the comp. That's real fraud stuff right there. Glorious viewing to see them fall out of finals reach, but it is a difficult decision between seeing them miss or seeing them get through only to lose another one.

Given the hype about them up until the halfway point in the season, and with the easy draw and all, it's much funnier this time for them to miss completely.

Listening to SEN, not a lot of salt yet...take me back to last when an Essendon fan called up and said they should sack Brad Scott, hire Adam Simpson which will then net them Harley Reid. I would've laughed my ass off if it wasn't for my jaw being swollen from wisdom teeth removal.

So that's 2 of the big 4 not playing finals. Just need us to beat blues and pies to lose now.

Melbourne gonna be quiet in September

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
****ing Geelong and Hawthorn. Who is the last big 4 team? Is it Hawthorn or Richmond, assuming the tiges based on your 2/4 comment.
Man 2 of those teams have had 1 grand final in the last 30 years. Collingwood just increased theirs and Richmond have finally fallen of the cliff with the weight of all those cups.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back