Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockers to get knocked out of the Top 8 one week before finals by the key forward they once had and is now a Coleman medallist in the team they traded him to
Troll Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banfield doing an acl will be the best thing for us **** me he is up there with the worst players I’ve ever seen

Johnson another 🥔

What’s not over? From a flag chance to barracking for other aides to win, so we can finish 8th and lose an EF, semi at absolute best. It is over buddy. We have ****ed this season like you wouldnt believe

Incredible how Fremantle signed Cox, Darcy for 6 years and they’re injured half the season

boy oh boy i am so fucckken tired of feeling dissapointed.We have some seriously dumb and overpaid footballers .Good on ya Freo

Hardwick has his work cut out

Yeah it's tough on him, and even worse for him now he has go home to his Gold Coast mansion and sleep on a giant pile of money with his young trade-in of a Mrs.

Freos top end is sublime but the last handful of B22 players are dog shit, and they quickly need to find a way to give them roles so that they can contribute and do something meaningful with this list.

Honest triers like Hutchy turned into superstar role players and carried us to the promised land. Whenever their bottom few like Johnson or Banfield get near the footy they lose so much momentum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back