Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

5 of those goals were kicked in the GF.

200.gif

Sydney really need a quality kpd - such as Barrass. Their defence looks very brittle.

They need one so bad it could be a straight swap for Warner.

Warner’s recent form has taken about $500,000 pa off his contract price.

Daicos with the old 2.4 player rating on prime time with finals on the line. 10 touches, 4 turnovers, 0 clearances in the second half.

Harley Reid has been tagged from the minute he gets off the bus as an 18 year old, but god forbid anyone stand near Daicos for three years.

Now the league has figured out he’s a phenomenal runner who can’t thrive without the give and go/one-twos. Who knew?

Tag the campaigner out of oblivion, easiest money in the world.

View attachment 2073613

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD, CRAIG.
I've had a lot of time for McRae, up until now.
This comment about if it was at the MCG, the 50m would've been paid speaks to their Victoria entitlement mindset. He's essentially saying the fair measure is when they are at the MCG in front of their home crowd.
How can he have so quickly forgotten that they were on the right end of a very similar encroaching on the mark missed call vs NM that would've handed north the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you have a season defining win the week after a season defining loss?
Sure can. Sydney were not making top 4 losing tonight and now they will likely finish top 2 with two home finals.

They will take momentum from tonight's comeback win and win their last two games I suspect.

If they win the flag this season they will point to last nights game as to why they won it all.

What an extraordinary quarter of football from Heeney.

Put the Swans on his back, Warner joined in, and they carried Sydney to a victory that never looked likely apart from the last 15 minutes of play.

The (belated) move of Parker to the midfield is what turned the match on its head though - his influence there allowed Heeney and Warner to get active on the outside and be far more damaging.

Still not sure what to think of the Swan's forward line. Unless Heeney, Warner and Gulden hit the scoreboard they seem rather incapable of posting a high total. Their recent ineptitude in attack has made me think more highly of the value Papley provides for them when he is there.

Crying about the fifty not being paid when the Pies were the beneficiaries of the worst non-paid fifty of the year against North is a bit rich.
Ah but that was ticked off by the AFL so they’re allowed to complain about this one.

Unless it’s ticked off by the AFL, of course…

Sydney really need a quality kpd - such as Barrass. Their defence looks very brittle.

They need one so bad it could be a straight swap for Warner.

Warner’s recent form has taken about $500,000 pa off his contract price.
Warner is the TK of that midfield.

What an extraordinary quarter of football from Heeney.

Put the Swans on his back, Warner joined in, and they carried Sydney to a victory that never looked likely apart from the last 15 minutes of play.

The (belated) move of Parker to the midfield is what turned the match on its head though - his influence there allowed Heeney and Warner to get active on the outside and be far more damaging.

Still not sure what to think of the Swan's forward line. Unless Heeney, Warner and Gulden hit the scoreboard they seem rather incapable of posting a high total. Their recent ineptitude in attack has made me think more highly of the value Papley provides for them when he is there.
One of the best quarters I’ve seen from an individual this year

The 50m was technically there. But it's nowhere near as bad as some others that are let go. Not the sort of 50m I'd like to see given to decide a game in the dying minutes. Was the right call imo. Stop your winging pies.
Can't wait to get Laura Kane's comments on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back