Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullflogs showing no mercy
go GIF

Day would likely be out for the first final at least, so unfortunate. Looked exactly like a collarbone

Big loss for Hawthorn

Their resurgence coincided with Day coming back from injury. Hawthorn 1-6 before he started this season, 11-4 thereafter not including today

Jon Ralph suggesting that Pick 5 will be a good starting point for the GC trade for Daniel Rioli, with the argument being that he’ll win the Tigers B+F this year.

Which would make me worth Pick 1 because I reckon I’d be a fair shake at sweeping the Tigers awards this year. I’ve watched some traffic cone footy these last few years but this is as bad as any of our worst footy. Passengers doesn’t cover it.

Jon Ralph suggesting that Pick 5 will be a good starting point for the GC trade for Daniel Rioli, with the argument being that he’ll win the Tigers B+F this year.

Which would make me worth Pick 1 because I reckon I’d be a fair shake at sweeping the Tigers awards this year. I’ve watched some traffic cone footy these last few years but this is as bad as any of our worst footy. Passengers doesn’t cover it.

Punt Road tomorrow:

images (1).jpeg

Tiggas are a rabble. Love seeing it.

If the suns cant get it done against them next week then really...whats the point of them in the comp.

Dare I say it - compromised fixture for whoever plays them twice - eh Gerard you bird looking campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North have won the same amount of games as last year, and they’re 5% worse (71 down to 66). Fifth consecutive year in the bottom two.

Richmond…gee.

Life’s good folks, we’re sitting up here in the ivory tower of 16th, let’s laugh at the absolute rabble below.

Hawks are very good at swapping who mans the mark, and gaining 2-3m each time without getting called back.

They used to love shepherding on the mark back in their 3peat days, probably a Mitchell directive.

Freo 9th.

Need to win v port and 1 of Dogs, Carl or Haw to lose.

Dogs play in Ballarat v GWS
Carl play StK
Haw play NM

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They'll know whether they're a chance to make it or not by the time their game starts too. GWS or Saints are their best shot. Depends whether GWS go hard for a home qualifying final or are happy enough having top four already solidified.

In yet another WTF moment for the AFL (unfortunately way too many of them these days), Dan Houston running through a bloke playing the ball is classified as Careless rather than intentional. Incompetent.

Bumps can't be graded intentional the way the system is set up
Well that gives multiple WTF moments then. Firstly, WTF kind of system is that. Secondly, the AFL has reported on its own website site

“but his fate remains clouded after the Match Review Officer classified the incident as careless rather than intentional.”

If they can’t grade it intentional their own reporters don’t know what they are reporting on.

Well that gives multiple WTF moments then. Firstly, WTF kind of system is that. Secondly, the AFL has reported on its own website site

“but his fate remains clouded after the Match Review Officer classified the incident as careless rather than intentional.”

If they can’t grade it intentional their own reporters don’t know what they are reporting on.
I didn't realise their own reporters didn't know it, that's amateurish.

Have to be intending to commit a reportable offence for it to be intentional is my understanding, bumping itself isn't illegal unlike say striking so that's why it's not.

I didn't realise their own reporters didn't know it, that's amateurish.

Have to be intending to commit a reportable offence for it to be intentional is my understanding, bumping itself isn't illegal unlike say striking so that's why it's not.
Huh, didn't know that one either.

I think bumps can be graded as intentional but they never are.
Bumps, tackles, high spoils all pretty much get graded as careless.

Strikes are usually graded as intentional.

Once it gets referred, it doesn't really matter.
The Jimmy Webster bump earlier this year was graded as careless and he ended up with 7 weeks.

Reckon the AFL will ask for 6 and Port will ask for 4 and they'll probably settle on 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back