Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

suss about this. I get hes got all the experience in the world but are they just putting him in place to make it look like they are doing something while pulling all the strings in the background. I think this is just cynical me being suss at everything the AFL does.

Hopefully nizzy isn't bitter and we know he has a fair bit of campaigner in him so hopefully positive outcomes for the eagles

Interest isn’t same as doing. We shall see
Gil didn't even action anything, or listen to anyone's concerns. Think he only made the trip to Perth something like twice during his entire tenure.

Dillon's already done that this year alone(that we know of), including attending Derby functions and holding the CEO's meeting there.

He's then appointed the ex-CEO of the club most affected by travel to review competitive balance.

It's something at least.

Gil didn't even action anything, or listen to anyone's concerns. Think he only made the trip to Perth something like twice during his entire tenure.

Dillon's already done that this year alone(that we know of), including attending Derby functions and holding the CEO's meeting there.

He's then appointed the ex-CEO of the club most affected by travel to review competitive balance.

It's something at least.
Gill came to Perth relatively often. I saw him a few times after Friday night games and also on the off season (NYE at Cott Beach Club weirdly enough).

Gill came to Perth relatively often. I saw him a few times after Friday night games and also on the off season (NYE at Cott Beach Club weirdly enough).
Interesting. Never seemed to go in any official capacity. I remember media in the west keeping tabs on how many times they asked him just for an interview and they said he'd ignored them for over a year at one point(was during Covid).

Sam Docherty set to picked for the EF against Brisbane after doing his ACL in R1

Incredibly short turn around well below the usual recovery time

Massive risk to be taking

Sam Docherty set to picked for the EF against Brisbane after doing his ACL in R1

6 months for an ACL at his age with his injury history is borderline negligent tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge. Pretty woman huge.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back