Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the establishment of the Top 8 finals series in the AFL, 11 teams have lost the qualifying final by 50 points or more.
Of those 11 teams, 11 have won the following semi final to book a berth in the Prelim.
So, will Port bounce back like those before them or will they buck the trend and get Hawk Tuahed into mad Monday?

Unless we somehow end up with Hinkley, whom I liked as a player honest and dour... There is really no reason to hate Port... Let's focus our hate on teams that have beaten us in a Grand Finall. Therefore ** Hinkley but also ** Hawthorn!
Have you ever been to Port Adelaide? And met some toothless, mulletted Port Bogans?

The place almost makes Fremantle look like it's populated by humans.

Have you ever been to Port Adelaide? And met some toothless, mulletted Port Bogans?

The place almost makes Fremantle look like it's populated by humans.
Yeh, I had often wondered just how accurate the "Port Feral" stereotype was.
But after visiting gather round this year, can say they might eclipse Collingwood fans in the feral department.

Would love to see Hawthorn put back in their box tonight

They shit me

Especially Hok Ball - using something Ball is a tell tale sign of total w***erism (See Bazball)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we somehow end up with Hinkley, whom I liked as a player honest and dour... There is really no reason to hate Port... Let's focus our hate on teams that have beaten us in a Grand Finall. Therefore ** Hinkley but also ** Hawthorn!

Agree with this. Just never had a problem with Port, I don't really get why so many WC supporters do.

Also don't particularly dislike the Hawks even though there is plenty of reason given our GF history

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back