Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The insufficient intent ruling was a shocker though - that gifted big Joe a goal, which he accepted gleefully, mind you.
The Sam Taylor one? Looked a free kick every day of the week to me.

Former 1st round pick Cooper Stephens delisted by Hawthorn.
(2019, pick 16 Geelong, received from West Coast)
If we pick him up for nothing, it's like getting that pick back in the Kelly trade like some sort of cash-back redemption. 😉
Season 13 Drama GIF by PBS
200.gif

Slim pickings around the late 1st in that draft. Wasn't the worst to trade out of.

Ryan Angwin taken with the 2020 first rounder. Could probably get him free too.

Last edited:
Former 1st round pick Cooper Stephens delisted by Hawthorn.
(2019, pick 16 Geelong, received from West Coast)
If we pick him up for nothing, it's like getting that pick back in the Kelly trade like some sort of cash-back redemption. 😉
Season 13 Drama GIF by PBS
200.gif

Slim pickings around the late 1st in that draft. Wasn't the worst to trade out of.

Ryan Angwin taken with the 2020 first rounder. Could probably get him free too.
Yep, the more that time passes, the more it seems.like we didn't really miss out on anything decent when we traded for Kelly. Stephens, Angwin, Dev Robertson, there were a lot of average players around in those drafts.

Geelong amazes me that they have been absolutely terrible with first round drafting but find good talent consistently with junk picks and rookie list.

Yep, the more that time passes, the more it seems.like we didn't really miss out on anything decent when we traded for Kelly. Stephens, Angwin, Dev Robertson, there were a lot of average players around in those drafts.

Geelong amazes me that they have been absolutely terrible with first round drafting but find good talent consistently with junk picks and rookie list.

Geelong were unfortunately smart to flip the Kelly picks to get Cameron

Are they good at hiding potential a grade prospects away. Is that thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back