Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Brisbane run out in there 1996 Brissy Bears guernsey.

Also their red away guernsey could clash.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They'll both be in home kits. Or the AFL tries to persuade the Vic angle and they both play in their Vic kits (possible but unlikely).

Put Lohman in our team and he would be seen as a crab. He's getting on the end of good play from good players. Definitely doing well for his age but is still a role player at this stage.

I think he's decent, but everytime I watch a Brisbane game Luke Darcy is commentating and he sounds like he's just ordered a Kai Lohmann Pube Salad from ubereats and talks about him like he's Steve Johnson and it's sickening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to freo another premiership (wafl) lol

The first time PEEL won a flag a few years back they they flooded our WAFL thread with their chests puffed out like they had achieved something. It was adorable.

I think he's decent, but everytime I watch a Brisbane game Luke Darcy is commentating and he sounds like he's just ordered a Kai Lohmann Pube Salad from ubereats and talks about him like he's Steve Johnson and it's sickening.
Small/medium forwards tend to have the most exciting moments, commentators tend to jizz over them in general.

Highly unfair that Peel can drop 11 Freo players into their team to win the flag. Pisses me off.
And yet with the Beagles, they put sandbags on us. Again, equality, fairness is non-existent.

Small/medium forwards tend to have the most exciting moments, commentators tend to jizz over them in general.

"This young man, he's been given the licence to do the mercurial. Such an amazing player, so unique yet so familiar, makes the impossible appear easy, I bet his farts smell like roses!" - Luke Darcy when Lohmann is kicking a set shot from 20m out on a slight angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back